Treasure of Nadia is a thrilling adventure game that provides the players with the awesome experience of finding treasures. In this game, you will get the opportunity to interact with many attractive women, but your main task is to create potions, craft tools, and many other items needed in the game. You can easily craft items and potions without any difficulty because their crafting recipes are very easy. However, you may find difficulty in finding the ingredients needed in the recipes.
To make progress and find treasures, you have to craft a shovel, which is of three types. In this article, we provide you with a simple guide that helps you understand how to craft a shovel in Treasure of Nadia APK without any difficulty, so follow the given instructions carefully.
How to Craft a Shovel in Treasure of Nadia?
A shovel is one of the main equipment in Treasure of Nadia Apk, through which you can dig places to find treasures. In this game, you can make three types of shovels, which are Jade Shovel, Swift Shovel, and Pirate Shovel. Every shovel has different crafting recipes, which are listed below in detail.
First of all, you have to create a Jade Shovel, which you can use for all types of digging. There are various things you will require to make a Jade Shovel, which includes a Shovel Handle, Shovel Head, Jade Talisman, and Shovel Shaft.
- To make a Jade Shovel, you have to purchase the Shovel Head from Squalmart for 80$.
- Then, you will need to find the Shovel Shaft that is mostly available on the left side of Estero Park.
- Once you find the shaft, you have to search for the Dhovel Handle in the backyard of the Parlor.
- Finally, go to the Native Shrine and bring all parts of the shovel together with the Jade Talisman. Now your Jade Shovel is completely ready.
The things you will need to make a Swift Shovel include a Carbon Shovel Shaft, Ultra Shovel Handle, Alloy Shovel Hand, and a Silver Talisman.
- You can easily get the Carbon Shovel Shaft in the Full Mast Bar to create a swift shovel.
- Then you have to purchase the Alloy Shovel Head from the shop using money.
- After that, find the Ultra Shovel Handle, where scorpions live in Estero Park.
- At last, bring all these items together with the Silver Talisman, which is made of one silver ore and three stone talismans. Now, your Swift Shovel is completely crafted.
- However, if you can’t find a Silver Talisman, you can make it with silver ore and Talisman stones.
You can craft a Pirate Shovel using various items such as Pirate Medallion, Gold Talisman, Cursed Shovel, and Jade Talisman.
- First of all, you have to head to Madalyn’s Church and search for the Cursed Shovel.
- Then, Teleport to the Island using the Lighthouse in order to find the Pirate’s Medallion.
- After finding all these items, combine them with the Gold and Jade Talisman, and finally, your Pirate Shovel becomes ready.
So, these are the simple methods of crafting shovels in Treasure of Nadia.